Location: Delhi, Noida, Gurugram
Mode of Work: Hybrid
Experience required: 2- 4 years of Manual Testing with PEGA Background
Min and Max Salary: 10-20 LPA
Notice Period: 15-30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their Business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees.
Top Skills: PEGA, CRM knowledge, Selenium, UI Path, JMeter, Jira, APIs (rest), shell scripting. PL/SQL
To plan, develop and execute load and performance testing on all applications to ensure performance is not degraded over time. Also responsible for performing the Functional, System, and Regression testing for the J2EE application suite with appropriate automation framework.
Key Result Areas:
- Develop automation/load testing scripts, design / implement the automation framework to expedite automation testing development based on the users/managers/business requirements, perform load testing, and share results.
- Create and execute automation/load testing scripts on the enhancements/issues on the appropriate platform and track the progress.
- Smoke Test on the built, when an agile release is deployed in QA environment using Selenium Tool with automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Daily/Weekly discussions with Business and Dev and raise points of concern, help troubleshoot, identify the bottlenecks, and identify the severity of defects.
- Takes full responsibility for completing the agile release/load test; the focus is at the cross-group level until the product goes into production.
- Review the peer test procedures to make sure test procedures cover E2E scenarios
- Reviewing the test cases written by other QA Team
- Assisting the development team in resolving the defects in functional and technical domains.
- 6+years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Experience in Manual and Automated Testing using.
- 2+ years of experience on Selenium, UIPath and Jira tool
- Writing, revising and executing test cases.
- Good Knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium, UIPath and JMeter
- Extensive experience in Black box Testing and well-versed with the testing concepts and methodologies.
- Knowledge about the Software Quality Assurance, ISO, and CMM levels.
- Involved in Functional, System, Regression and Performance testing.
- Ability to understand Functional Requirements and Design Documents.
- Exposure to all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result-oriented, hard-working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Work Experience in Telecom Domain (OSS) for 2 years
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
At NCG, our doors are open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a tribe where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!