Experience: 10 – 12 Years
Salary – 23 – 32 Lacs
Notice Period: Immediate – 45 Days
We are seeking a talented and experienced Pega PRPC Developer to join our NetConnect Global team. The ideal candidate should have an excellent mastery of Pega’s platform and be very familiar with object-oriented software development principles.
Our ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a creative and analytical thinker and have strong problem-solving capabilities. If you are passionate about technology and are driven to grow in this field, this is the job for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Business teams to understand the functional domain and requirements.
- Effective delivery of the software using best practices of Development, design, testing and deployment
- Design and Development of user-facing software/applications that align well with the long
- Term strategy with a focus towards maintainability, performance, usability and user experience (UX)
- Effective and efficient use of PEGA for delivery of workflows towards Client Onboarding and regulatory evaluations and compliance
- Building software solutions with a technology-agnostic mindset – Java, PEGA, Angular, Databases, REST, Web-services
- Collaborate and work with local and global teams effectively.
- Own the complete delivery of the assigned modules/systems.
- Build solid development practices which can work on these critical initiatives.
- Improve the technical competency of the overall team in general – Team mentoring.
- Establish and forge key relationships with businesses and vendors alike.
- 8+ years of professional experience in PEGA
- 4+ yrs of Java/J2EE experience
- Hands-on experience with case management, Integrations, UI, Flows and Agents, automated, Testing and PEGA administration
- Programming aptitude – any programming language – Java, C#/.Net, scripting etc. is mandatory.
- Expertise in automated testing using any frameworks
- Should have a strong hold on computer science fundamentals like Data structures and object-oriented programming
- Strong experience with enterprise-wide software development using SDLC best practices,
- Effective design and architecture and experience with tools/technologies used to promote effective SDLC and efficient delivery
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Micro-services architecture and BPM solutions
- Experience with Cloud Tech stack – Kubernetes, Docker, PEGA deployments on the cloud, PEGA LSA Certification
- Experience with Databases – SQL and Linux/Unix environment
Secondary Skills / Desired skills / good to have
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux; shell scripting
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity