Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Notice Period: 30 Days
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
Do you love finding innovative solutions to challenging issues? Do you have a digital worldview that allows you to dream in code? If so, we have the ideal position for you!
We are looking for an OS Solution Architect to join our team and assist us in navigating the constantly shifting operating system landscape. The performance and functionality of our client’s operating systems will be optimized by the solutions you design and put into place in this position.
We want to hear from you if you’re up for the challenge of being an OS Solution Architect! Join our computer experts on a mission to address the most challenging operating system problems by submitting your application immediately.
- Interact with the sales/pursuit team in the country and work with them to understand the customer requirement and create quotes etc.
- Identify the technology solutions needed to fulfil the business objectives of the customer and be able to interact with people (customer and internal HPE) at all levels and geographies.
- Work with sales to develop pricing quotes and SoW for in-pursuit deals.
- As Solution Architect with the country Pursuit Team and develop end-to-end solutions for managed services delivery to exempted customers
- Identify and contribute to projects to improve services, customer satisfaction, profitability and team efficiency.
- Technical writing skills will be required to publish required documents.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders and can drive the conversation/discussion.
- Possess a strong customer focus with the ability to manage escalations, balancing the needs of the customer, the HPE teams (Sales/ Pursuit/ Delivery)
- Basic knowledge of servers, storage systems, Networking and Datacenter is required.
- Create solution proposals, pricing, and presentations.
- Coordinate, support and communicate with other teams for adding, modifying, or removing the environments and deliverables.
- Translate a customer RFP into a requirements document and proposal.
- To multitask and must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate business judgment, decision-making skills, negotiating skills, time-resource management, complex problem solving, in-depth product knowledge, creativity, teamwork, knowledge of quality processes, political astuteness, sensitivity in dealing with diverse cultures and ability to learn quickly.
- Must deeply understand the Datacenter and Operation Services business in HPE Pointnext.
- Must be a team player and show ability and willingness to motivate and support other engineers
- Basic knowledge of servers, storage systems, Networking and Datacenter.
- Need technical knowledge working on Excel such as VLOOKUP, Pivot table, Macros Etc.
- Need basic knowledge of pricing tools.
- Should have the capability to handle pressure during Peak times.
- Technical understanding of any of the following highly regarded: HPE Hardware or similar, VMware, Datacenter
- Working knowledge of MS office.
- Korean(Fluent – Spoken)
Customer Handling Skills:
- Demonstrate high-level technical & account management communication skills and expertise in communicating with customers & internal organizations.
- Manage the solution process with high management attention in a complex environment.
- Take responsibility for solutions to meet customer requirements and ensure end-to-end deal ownership.
- Lead high-level cross-organizational customer-orientated projects.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity