Location: Mumbai / Delhi/NCR
Experience: 7-10 Years
Mode: Work from Office
Salary: – 10 to 20 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Educational Qualification: BE/BTech or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
Are you a wizard with Oracle middleware? Do you possess the skills for server configuration and application deployment? Then we’ve got the job for you! As an Oracle Middleware Administrator, you’ll be the core of middleware, wielding your magic to ensure our company’s applications run smoothly and efficiently.
So if you’re ready to don your wizard’s hat and embark on an epic adventure through the world of middleware administration, apply now!
- Install, configure, and Administer Oracle WebLogic Server
- Expert knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Architecture, WebLogic clustering and Domain config.
- Good WebLogic troubleshooting skills.
- The candidate should have worked on WebLogic upgrades and patching.
- Knowledge of Performance Tuning of WebLogic server components and monitoring aspects of WebLogic.
- Good communication and customer management skills.
- Oracle WebLogic / SOA / OCI Certification – Preferred
- Candidates with optional Docker, Kubernetes, and Containers skills are a Plus!
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 11g/12c/13c is a plus.
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of support processes.
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans.
- Ability to spot proactive services that benefit the customer.
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
- As a member of the Support organization, you focus on delivering post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while advocating for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding using and troubleshooting our Electronic Support Services.
- As a primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Advanced Support Engineer, you regularly interface with the customer’s IT staff.
- You will be responsible for resolving moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products at the client’s site or remotely.
- You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported.
- You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers independently with exceptional communication skills while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
- Available to work 24X7 capability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate will be required to travel to the client locations.
- At least seven plus years of experience with Oracle WebLogic Administrator/Consultant/Support Engineer
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity