Notice Period:-10 Days joiner
Experience required: 5-6 Yrs
About the role / Description:
- Strong experience in software development lifecycle and should follow standard development process such as code review.
- Experience of performance tuning of SQL Queries and refactor existing code
- Create Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams to the proposed database
- Maintain referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints etc.
- Be aware of potential blocking, deadlocking and write code to avoid those situations.
- Ensure that the code is written keeping in mind any security issues such as SQL Injection.
- Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
- Cooperate with colleagues in the development team and provide support
- Fix bugs in existing applications reported by clients or internal testers
- Must have minimum 5-6 years of experience on Oracle 12g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL*LOADER in L2 tech support role.
- Experience on Financial transactions system or payment domain added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Materialized Views, and Query Rewrite and Transportable table spaces.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Exception handling, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
- DDL & DML