Location- Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai
Working Mode- Work from Office(Hybrid-3days WFO,2 days-WFH)
Experience: 4- 8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate- 30 days only
Mandatory Skills: Basic ERP Knowledge,Hands on experience on version 12.2.4,Multi-node Architecture,DMZ ,Database Knowledge,Ad utilities,Cloning,Patching & ADOP cycle,Workflow,Weblogic,PCP & Concurrent Managers,Notifications,Solaris (Basic Unix knowledge), Operational activities
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for monitoring, coordination, support, management, and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Mostly application/infrastructure monitoring!
- Support the following systems and functions:
- Monitoring the production system & ensuring its performance and stability
- Action on issues reported by L1/monitoring teams. Coordination with the L3/vendor team for the restoration of any faults
- Trouble Tickets resolution Resolve day-to-day customer issues
- Coordination with IT/network teams to resolve any operational or functional issues
- Responsible for answering ad-hoc requests from various teams
- Analyze the Logs and try resolving the issues, escalate issues well in advance and suggest alternative approaches
- Deploy CRs on production environments and ensure smooth system performance
- Follow ITIL processes and exhibit expertise in Incident, Problem and change management
- Ensure SLA compliance for application and trouble tickets
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certifications
- Provide effective 360-degree feedback on the ailing elements in the current solution and coordinate with the Design team/L3/ Vendor to fix them
To be successful in this role, you must have:
Experience in the following is mandatory: –
- DBA Support of Oracle E-Business Suite R 12.2 – Oracle Application Server 9i and/or 10g – Oracle Weblogic server – Oracle Database 10 and/or 11g
- Experience in Linux and RAC is highly desirable.
- You should be a clear and confident communicator, with a high standard of both spoken and written English. The role will involve:
- Production support DBA of Oracle E-Business Suite and third-party applications in an 11g/RAC environment.
- Undertake Architecture and Design work for various projects.
- Investigation/troubleshooting of Concurrent Managers issues, workflow issues, and login issues in ERP applications.
- Perform application and database tuning, and performance monitoring of ERP applications.
- Design, development and testing of backup & recovery and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Undertaking installations, upgrades, migrations and patch management of Oracle E-Business Suite (Database and Application Server).
- Administration of System Management procedures and standards.
- Basic understanding of ASCP, Demantra and DMZ
- Liaison with customers, partners and vendors.
Minimum years of relevant experience: 5 years of ERP Oracle Apps DBA experience in the administration of multiple databases in complex production and support environments.
• Oracle Certified Professional