Location: Mumbai (Navi Mumbai – Ballapur) + Kanjur Marg + Thane
Experience: 5-8 Years
Note: Work From Office Only.
About the role/ job description: As the Oracle database administrator you will be responsible for managing our Oracle database system. We are looking for talented professionals who will work on installing and maintaining the database software, and other essential operations along with managing database security to ensure performance efficiency.
Skills and Requirement:
- Demonstrated performance tuning skills Query level tuning / DB tuning / Memory level tuning.
- Expertise in Oracle Database, Goldengate, Exadata, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Data Guard, Backup & Recovery, etc.
- Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database 11g and 12c.
- Prior experience implementing high availability features of Oracle Database.
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Management (OEM) 11g/12c/13c and knowledge of DB Security viz. AVDF, DB Vault, Oracle Key Vault, e-Wallet, TDE would be added advantages.
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills.
- Sound understanding of support processes.
- Management skills to deal with escalated technical situations & develop action plans.
- Necessary skills to spot proactive services that benefit customers.
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Work in 24X7 shift.
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with superior quality security features.
- Developing storage structures to meet the emerging needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Leading users on how to access the information in the database.
- Spotting and troubleshooting malfunctioning programs affecting the database working.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Updating the database security protocols.
Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech
Salary: 11–14 LPA maximum
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!