Notice Period: 30-40 Days
Salary: Min: 10 LPA – 13 LPA
Top Skills: MSSQL, TSQL and Powershell
Mode: Work from the office
Experience: 4-6 Years of MS SQL experience (Mandatory). Exposure to other platforms is plus but not mandatory.
Educational Qualification: B. Tech or MCA
- Experience with MS SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with MS SQL backups restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with SQL Server 2014 through SQL Server 2019
- Experience working with Windows servers, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Good to Have:
- Scripting/ Coding skills (PowerShell)
- Involvement in Infrastructure setup
- Build/Deprecate SQL Server instances
- Upgrading SQL Server versions
- Involvement in automation/improving efficiency
- Good understanding of T-SQL and PowerShell scripting.
- Good understanding of SDLC lifecycle.
- Ability to automate by writing scripts in PowerShell/T-SQL and writing test cases to validate scripts.
- Working 8-hour shifts, which might include night shifts.
- Warm handover of shift, summarizing activities carried out during the shift to the next Ops person.
- Weekend Ops rotation to handle server maintenance and any disruptive changes.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity