Experience required: 3-5 Yrs
Salary: 10 to 14 LPA
Notice Period Immediate -15 Days
Skills and Requirement: React, React Native or an equivalent mobile framework
Detailed Job description:
- Collaborates with development, UX and product teams, determining how to best approach the work.
- Develops and iOS and Android versions of our mobile application using React Native
- Accountable for delivering high-quality results
- Thrives in a test-driven development organization with high-quality standards
- Contributes to architecture discussions as needed
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to understand user stories and requirements to meet functional needs
- Supports product team’s efforts to produce product roadmap by providing estimates for enhancements
- Supports user acceptance testing and user story approval processes on development items
- Participates in sessions to resolve product issues
- Escalates high priority issues to appropriate internal stakeholders as necessary and appropriate
- Maintains a professional, friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude
- At least 3-5 years experience working in a software development environment
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in software development or a related field
- Development experience with React, React Native or an equivalent mobile framework
- Experience integrating to external devices (e.g. over Bluetooth) desired, but not required
- Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse backgrounds
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!