Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in IT, Business Management or Equivalent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Project Manager to join our team! As a Junior Project Manager, you will be a Project Management team member at NetConnect Global. We are looking for a qualified individual to perform the PM function in support of our organization’s multiple technology functional teams.
We are looking for someone passionate about project management and the ability to lead, manage and motivate teams. In addition, you must have a “can do” attitude and be able to analyze project risks and develop strategies to mitigate them. If you hold these skills, apply now!
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in Lead Position
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience is required.
- Formal project management training is desirable, and Financial Industry experience preferred
- Experience in Technology environments, including the implementation of both large-scale and end-user technology solutions
- Experience in handling projects in IT infrastructure /Networking/Voice
- Competent with Microsoft Desktop Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project)
- Experience in Project & Profile Management tools & Business Object Reporting Tools preferred
- Self-starter, a team player and able to work independently
- Strongly detail oriented, organized, analytical and with well-developed presentation skills.
- Language skill: fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must.
- Excellent Communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Work with global counterparts to provide synergies between regions and develop international best practices to ensure efficient execution of the project.
- Identify and capture the risks and exceptions and monitor, track and manage them.
- Assist IT managers and PMO with updates
- The Junior PM will also help support IT initiatives such as: Financial analysis and budgeting
- The ideal candidate will have to coordinate with global teams/other Regional IT or business unit teams on cross-team initiatives.
- Liaising with Senior Project Managers to update their project schedules and aid in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
- Producing IT Infra project plans
- Tracking and monitoring issues
- Producing progress reports
- Quality assurance
- Address communication with internal clients.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity