Notice period: 30-45 Days.
Location: Bangalore (WFH/WFO)
Experience required: 2-5 years’ programming or software development experience.
Job Function: This job is responsible for developing/configuring, unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting software or enhancements to software, related to implementation of company software products. Where required by the project, may also be responsible for supporting delivery and installation of software at customer premises.
About the role / Description:
- Basic understanding of client requirements and CSG software product implementation.
- Ability to develop algorithms, to develop code, to debug code, and to document.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively convey and clarify complex information.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
Skills and Requirement:
- Preferred: Knowledge of the telecom industry.
- Knowledge of one or more relevant programming language, typically C, C++, Perl, Java, SQL, XML
- Broad understanding of UNIX operating environment.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end real time integration
- Customer Management Domain knowledge, e.g., PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of Multi-tiered, relational database architectures with UNIX, Oracle and Windows as the primary operating environments.
- Knowledge of middleware technologies, e.g., Tuxedo
- Awareness of industry standards such as TMForum
- Awareness of Agile Software development methodologies such as SAFE or Kanban
- Available for international and domestic travel when needed
- Travel, after/off hours and extended on-site work will be required. Duration and extent of travel may vary per project. May also be required to be on call during non-standard work hours.
- Accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent education/experience required.