Location: Delhi/NCR (WFH)
Experience required: 5-8 years
Notice Period: 30 days max
About the role / Description:
- JBoss Fuse Developer to help design and build integration between multiple on-premises and/or cloud-hosted systems.
- Developer must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects, and End Users to develop a proposed solution, and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution.
- This position requires experience with multiple middleware applications, including expert-level knowledge with the JBoss Fuse Middleware platform as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
Skills and Requirement:
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands-on delivery.
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post-implementation support.
- Experienced with DevOps model and practices of Continuous Integration.
- Familiarity with the following tools – Jenkins, Maven, GIT, SVN, Soap UI
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications is preferred
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Experience with using a JAVA IDE (JBDS, Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans, webMethods Developer)
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Designed and developed enterprise services using REST-based APIs
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assist project leadership in designing the approach for middleware projects, including a selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning, and directing developers.
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the JBoss Fuse to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using JBoss Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Identify, analyze and design integration routes using Apache Camel and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices.
- Provide technical ability screening for new team members.
- Have BE/B.Tech academic background.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Sr. Developer and 3+ years with JBoss Fuse.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices