Experience: 5 Years
Type: Work from Office
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
If you love coding, have a passion for creating excellent applications, and want to join a fun and dynamic team, then this is the job for you!
Apply now and be the change!
- Ability to design and manage data-oriented dynamic web pages.
- Should be able to collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Vast knowledge and working with APIs and file handling
- Must be responsible for developing new user-facing features and determining the structure and design of web pages.
- The ability to build reusable codes and optimize page loading times.
- Knowledge of Google Apps Script is an added advantage but optional.
- Participating in agile ceremonies and actively driving towards the team’s goals.
- Designing and developing modern and modular web applications using current coding and testing standards.
- Working collaboratively and closely with a global team of technologists and mentoring.
- Strong ability to lead with ideas and innovation.
- Good communicator (written and verbal) and listener.
- Must be assertive, methodical and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely, commensurate with the audience.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity