Experience: 5-7 years
Notice Period- Immediate ( 30 Days)
CTC: 7-25 LPA
Work Model : Hybrid form Base location Bangalore
- Work with multiple feature teams to deliver complete components for broader platform integration.
- Perform development on Lending Operations Technology stack for strategic initiatives and user requested enhancements.
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Apply thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the underlying platforms, database, APIs, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java and 1 year of experience in Perl scripting
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent core Java skills.
- Experience with Spring, RESTful, XML, JSON.
- Excellent SQL skills with experience in any of the RDBMS databases.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows.
- Good to have prior experience in banking domain. Knowledge on LoanIQ product is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge of using Java Messaging (MQ or any other messaging middleware).
- Should take initiatives, be creative and highly motivated to take independent responsibility.
- Should be open to work on diverse tech stack (perl, c#) as in when required.