Experience: 8-10 Years
Type: Work from Office
Do you have a passion for building web applications? Are you a self-starter who loves to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want a creative and motivated Full Stack Developer to join our Centre of Excellence team! The ideal candidate is a problem-solver eager to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends. In addition, the candidate should be comfortable working independently and collaboratively. If this sounds like you, apply today and be the change!
- Vast knowledge and working with APIs and file handling and good knowledge of credentials/secrets management and data encryption techniques
- Must have strong software development experience in multiple programming languages – Java, Node.js, Python
- Strong working knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Excellent understanding of ORM and Database concepts
- Hands-on experience with Git, Maven and CI/CD pipelines to deploy OnPrem and Cloud applications
- Experience with Agile software development and in roles conducting requirements gathering, writing user stories, creating application design and using design patterns
- Expertise in at least one popular Python web framework like Django or Flask is required.
- The candidate must have extensive experience designing and developing application backends using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Jersey, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Linux, JSON, XML, OAuth etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of Google Apps Script is an added advantage but optional.
- The ability to build reusable codes and optimize page loading times.
- Ability to work independently and across multiple teams.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Experience developing unit test code using JUNIT, PowerMock/ EasyMock/ Mockito etc.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills. Relevant certification is an added advantage.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity