Years of Exp- 5 to 7
Notice Period: 30 Days
Key Skills: Java, Spring Boot, and Angular with good DB skills
Roles and Responsibility:
Technology Full Stack Developer – Java, Angular and DB2
- Total 5+ years of experience in Java and J2EE development
- 3 years of experience in Full Stack Development using Java and Angular 2.0 and above
- Experience in Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- Experience in writing DB queries – SQL & PL SQL
- Experience in RESTful API/SOAP-based services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying web-based and standalone applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality and resolve issues.
- Experience in Object-Oriented programming knowledge and design patterns.
- Hands-On TypeScript and Angular 6+ for Web Development
- Knowledge and experience of REST API integration
- Experience in working in the Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) platform will be a plus
- Experience on Jasmine/ Karma/ protractor
- Hands-on experience in building applications using Spring Boot and Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Batch and spring security)
- Experience in Web Services using RESTful web services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD.
- Experience in Test Driven Development using Junit
- Experience in writing SQL queries and managing databases such as DB2 and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of deploying applications on Web Logic 12c / JBoss Servers/ Tomcat.
- knowledge on Drools rules engine
- Experience in using version control tools like Git Hub
- Knowledge on build automation tools like Maven/ Gradle.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently.”