Type: Hybrid ( 2 Days Office and 3 Days WFH )
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Notice Period : Immediate 30 Days Max
Are you an exceptional Java FullStack Developer who is innovative and passionate about building great applications? Are you passionate about building web applications and a self-starter who loves to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want a creative and motivated Full Stack Developer to join our team located in the finance capital of India (Mumbai).
You will work in a hybrid environment with a package much above industry standards, exclusive perks, and a predetermined career path, all of which prioritize your work-life balance.
Apply now and be the change!
Technical & Behavioral Skills Required:
- Hands-on experience with Angular & IDE
- Strong working knowledge and expertise in Java 7 / JEE 1.7, Angular
- Extraordinary understanding of tools such as Eclipse (IDE), Angular specific IDEs
- Knowledge of Application Servers such as Websphere/Tomcat is a must.
- Ability to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional/technical)
- Proven expertise in writing good code & experience in web development projects is required.
- Strong debugging skills and prior experience in High Volume / Mission Critical Systems are an added advantage.
- The ability to understand user requirements or functional specifications
- Perform detailed technical analysis with impacts (technical/functionally) and design for GUI, server-side and the database
- Strong knowledge & development of Java/J2EE, Oracle, Angular
- The ability to carry out defect fixing & performance optimization
- Take responsibility and mentor and carry out code reviews of junior team members.
- The ideal candidate must be a quick learner & have vast knowledge and experience in the Banking & financial domain.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/iterative methodology
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity