Notice Period: 30 Days Max
Experience: 4.5Years to 7 Years
Top Skills Needed: Java, Spring boot, Kafka, J2EE, Angular
Mode: Work from Office
Salary: 18 – 23 LPA
As part of the strategy to design and implement industry-leading applications, NCG is looking for a senior Java developer with good Experience in UI/UX technologies to join a technologically advanced team. Candidate must have expertise in leading the design and development of multi-tiered Java EE-style applications. In addition, the CandidateCandidate should be fluent in spring, databases, database interface layers and associated Java development tools. The Candidate Candidate will regularly interface with other teams, including other internal IT teams across Wealth Management, BA team, QA team, and global development team. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities, vendor capabilities, proprietary system builds, and the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
1. Java, Spring boot
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in an Agile Squad as a full-stack developer.
- Review code and contribute to design discussions.
- Ensure high quality of deliverables while enforcing development best practices.
- Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve the guidelines.
- Understand and implement security guidelines and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors or critical issues.
- Mentor junior developers and share knowledge with the team.
- Demonstrate features built as part of the sprint to business stakeholders.
- Actively contribute and participate in sprint grooming and planning discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile ceremonies.
- 3+ years of hands-on Experience in Java/J2EE and related technologies
- Hands-on Experience in integrating and working in a Java full stack environment
- Hands-on Experience in working on multi-threaded, highly available applications.
- Hands-on Experience in working in Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, and RESTful web services.
- Practical Experience in working with databases (preferably DB2) and database interface layers.
- Prior knowledge of Kafka, MQ and other streaming platforms would be useful.
- CandidateCandidate must have strong communication skills, should be able to work across both Business Users and IT teams across regions and can lead IT deliverables.
- CandidateCandidate must understand agile development methodologies & Understanding of DevOps practices and tooling.
- Proven experience in working within an Agile framework.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- UNIX (Experience in any scripting language)
- Knowledge of Financial market, Banking & Wealth Management.
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography & time zones
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality development environment
NCG is a professional service and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for multinational corporations and emerging technology companies. We have assisted businesses and well-known brands in reimagining their industries through digitalization since 1997. With more than 22,000 alumni and more than 1600 full-time permanent employees, NetConnect Global is a Great Place to Work Certified Company.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity