We are looking for a Java developer with a background of development on the Linux platform.
Experience: 3- 6 Years
The mission of the Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) team is to implement the Firm’s Cybersecurity Strategy by architecting, engineering, deploying and operating technical security controls and capabilities for the Enterprise. This is achieved by continued focus on architectural rigor, automation, Agile delivery and adoption of ESP’s control implementations by our users and partners.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the high energy development team responsible for delivering global application security assessment infrastructure; a large-scale system leveraging a wide range of technologies and positively impacting the daily developer experience Firm-wide.
This position will focus on the development of application security platforms, e.g. SAST, DAST, RASP, OSS etc. and building the security pipeline for DevOps CI/CD.
· You will be part of an emerging, dynamic team which is core to the firm’s application security strategy
· You are bright and have a strong work ethic, with experience working in an agile environment
· You will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, coupled with excellent development, communication, and organizational skills
· You will work primarily as a platform integration developer, as part of a collaborative, agile platform integration team. Though the work will primarily platform integration, there is plenty of scope to take an active part in the architecture, design, build and implementation of a new cloud security platform
· You will be required to liaise directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm
· You will develop functionality in an iterative fashion, liaising with product owners, engineers, and developers across the technology organization.
· You will be responsible for continuously improving the quality of our technology solutions, through a range of methods including peer review, retrospectives and refactoring as required.
· Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Java or Python
· Good knowledge of DevOps CI/CD
· Good knowledge of relational or non-relational databases
· Experience in designing/building/maintaining large scale, high performance, distributed systems
· Good knowledge of running systems/applications in a complicated IT environment, comprised by bare metal, VM, and containers.
· Good knowledge of authorization and authentication mechanisms
· Understanding basic knowledge of application security, e.g. OWASP Top 10
· Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing and Continuous-Integration/Continuous-Deployment (CI/CD)
· Good knowledge of shell or PowerShell
· Good knowledge of Red Hat or other Linux distributions
· Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, OS, network and storage
· Experience of platform design, build and deployment, with a focus on continual service improvement
· Experience of working in an Agile environment