Experience:4- 9 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore
Key Technical Skills:
Skills Required (Must have):
- The candidate must possess a strong technology background with advanced knowledge of Java and Java-based technology stack.
- At least 4 years of hands-on Java EE and core Java experience with strong leadership qualities
- Experience with web service development, REST, and Services Oriented Architecture
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Design patterns, Architecture, and Application Integration
- Working knowledge of Databases including Design, SQL proficiency
- Strong experience with frameworks used for development and automated testing like spring, Junit, BDD, etc.
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Ability to coordinate with multiple groups, both internal and external to the firm, including offshore development and QA teams, internal infrastructure groups, vendors, and support teams.
- Strong development skills with the ability to understand technical design and translate the same into a workable solution.
- Familiarity with working in a large team.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work on the same to meet business requirements.
- A background that includes strong problem solving such as system integration, infrastructure debugging, or system administration.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Web UI JS Framework – AngularJS, ExtJS
- Pega BPM tool or any other Business Process Management tool awareness/experience
- Distributed Caching
- NoSQL – Marklogic
- Big Data technology experience – Hadoop, Apache Spark, Elastic Search
- Experience with data management through vendor feeds.