Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
Key Technical Skills:
We are looking for a Java developer with a background of development on the Linux platform. Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Java or Python
• Good knowledge of DevOps CI/CD
• Good knowledge of relational or non-relational databases
• Experience in designing/building/maintaining large scale, high performance, distributed systems
• Good knowledge of running systems/applications in a complicated IT environment, comprised by bare metal, VM, and containers.
• Good knowledge of authorization and authentication mechanisms
• Understanding basic knowledge of application security, e.g. OWASP Top 10
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be part of an emerging, dynamic team which is core to the firm’s application security strategy
• You are bright and have a strong work ethic, with experience working in an agile environment
• You will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, coupled with excellent development, communication, and organizational skills
• You will work primarily as a platform integration developer, as part of a collaborative, agile platform integration team. Though the work will primarily platform integration, there is plenty of scope to take an active part in the architecture, design, build and implementation of a new cloud security platform
• You will be required to liaise directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm
• You will develop functionality in an iterative fashion, liaising with product owners, engineers, and developers across the technology organization.
• You will be responsible for continuously improving the quality of our technology solutions, through a range of methods including peer review, retrospectives and refactoring as required.
Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing and Continuous-Integration/Continuous-Deployment (CI/CD)
• Good knowledge of shell or PowerShell
• Good knowledge of Red Hat or other Linux distributions
• Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, OS, network and storage
• Experience of platform design, build and deployment, with a focus on continual service improvement
• Experience of working in an Agile environment