Educational Qualification: • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
Duration: 30 Days (NP)
Key Technical Skills:
• 2 – 4 years of experience in developing applications including Java
• Experience in Spring, Flex, JSP, Servlets,
• Experience in Services and interfaces – SOAP, RESTful services
• Solid understanding of Sybase, DB2 and/or other DBMS
• Solid understanding of Directory Technology – LDAP
• Experience with writing SQL to perform data querying and analysis
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Capable of collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and Business groups, across regions and different roles.
• Good customer service skills. Ability to deal with difficult situations/individuals gracefully
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of multiple distributed applications
• Translate high-level business requirements on multiple, complex requests into detailed functional, technical, and system specifications
• Test software designs and solutions (including debugging and troubleshooting)
• Provide assistance and guidance during the QA & UAT testing phases to ensure test cases are appropriate and determine the root cause and best resolution of escalated issues.
• Work with data management team and data providers to communicate and define any data and reporting requirements.
• Financial services knowledge is preferred
• Experience in GIT, perforce or other source control systems preferred
• Experience in MQ services preferred