Educational Qualification: Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
Duration: 30-45 Days (NP)
Key Technical Skills:
– Hands-on experience in Java or Scala
– A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Openness to learn new technologies
– Ability to pick up new skills quickly and a desire to work in a financial business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– You will be a technically proficient and enthusiastic developer
– You will support different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing.
-You will develop new and existing components. Previous commercial experience is an advantage, with an openness to develop your skills more widely.
– The role will involve constant interaction with business users, analyzing and gathering requirements.
– The role requires good collaboration with members from the wider, global TX team, as well as neighboring systems in Pre-trade and Risk.
Exposure to agile development practices including TDD, continuous integration and SCRUM.
– Some Python experience.
– Functional programming experience.
– Knowledge of financial products