Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 4-8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate – 40 Days
Domain: Fintech / Banking / BFSI
Are you familiar with the Fintech industry with your Java skills? If yes, you’re in the right place and we welcome you to be a part of this exciting opportunity in the Silicon Valley of India (Bangalore) and the finance capital of India (Mumbai). Prioritizing your Work-Life balance you will be working in a hybrid setup, i.e.; 2 days WFO and 3 days WFH, with a package that is way above industry standards, exclusive benefits and a chartered career path.
We seek a Java Backend Developer with DB2 experience. The successful candidate must have hands-on experience with the J2EE platform and frameworks: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, etc. In addition, you must hold exceptional communication skills in technology.
- Experienced with the Java, J2EE platform and frameworks: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, REST, Web Services, Tomcat, JBoss
- Experienced with SQL and data modelling: IBM DB2.
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies Test Driven Development with a track record of high-quality deliverables
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Vision.
- Excellent presentation skills: ability to communicate clearly and concisely, individually or in front of a group.
- Must be able to work with global teams and global application environments.
- Should possess strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality business solutions.
Added Advantage: Any familiarity with Unix scripting, performance monitoring and load testing tools will be a bonus.
Career Growth Opportunities
At NCG we provide, educate, support, etc. to unleash your potential.
Career Growth Paths after Joining as Sr. Consultant.
- Get a hands-on approach to owning major areas of a project and further be a prospect to being a Tech Lead – Manager OR Architect at NCG.
- Explore different architect opportunities – Solution Architect and Technical Architect who also get to explore the Scrum Master role.
- Be a strong contender for the designation of AVP after Tech Lead in the BFSI domain.
Career Growth Paths in Technology
- Explore and track new technologies like Frontend (Angular & REactJS) to achieve a career as Full Stack.
- A future in blockchain technology.
- Learn Python and get to explore Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.