Experience: 3+ year
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or MCA from recognized institution
Key Technical Skills:
• Strong Java experience o REACT (Angular is a plus)
• Experienced with SQL database development (DB2 preferred)
• Good understanding of the SDLC and DevOps practices
• Spring, Hibernate, JPA
• Experience in Agile development lifecycle.
• Experience in test automation
• Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
• Working knowledge of Spring framework
• Working knowledge with JIRA, Git, Jenkins
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with stake holders/developers/users to understand existing application architecture, components and dependencies.
• Work within an agile squad and participate in the various agile ceremonies • Work with the product owner on understanding and prioritizing the backlog • Implement new components and enhancements and demo new functionality
• Support common applications and collaborate with many stakeholders
• Increase DevOps adoption, automation, and reduce technical debt • Implement unit and QA test automation
• Deploy changes to test and production environments using automated deployment tools
• Support applications in production
• Good communication skills and the ability to work within an global team
• Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks assigned.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-orientated environment.
• Ability to take on challenges and open to learning new technologies.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Passion for innovation and find creative solutions to complex business problems.
• Team player who is able to collaborate across the organization to get things done