Type: Hybrid (2 Days WFO)
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
CTC: 20 LPA to 30 LPA
The ITSM Developer will work on enhancements, maintenance and support activities. This role requires a person with experience. This position is a hybrid mode, where you can work from home and the office.
We’re proud to offer you choice and flexibility and look forward to seeing you send in your applications to us if you feel this position is for you.
Skill Set Skills Required
- Strong background in software development, software architecture, data structures, algorithms, and SDLC models
- Proficiency developing in scripting languages such as Python or Perl, especially under Unix/Linux
- Proficiency developing in Angular Knowledge of database application concepts, SQL, query optimization
- Experience developing in one or more languages, such as C++, or Java
- Familiarity with REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Ability to work with customers, gather requirements and create solutions independently
- Active participation within and among teams and colleagues distributed globally.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly a systematic approach to dealing with problems across distributed systems, are a must.
- Unit and functional testing skills Raw view Edit
- Agile development experience
- Knowledge of database application concepts, SQL, query optimization
- Experience with web application user interface and usability concepts
- Understanding of secure software development concepts, especially in a cloud platform
- Experience with monitoring, event/alert management and observability concepts a plus.
- You will work with an existing team within all faces of development.
- The ideal candidate must handle requirements gathering, design, development, code reviews, testing, production deployment, and design specifications.
- Guiding development performed by more junior consultant developers and reviewing their work product.
- The primary focus for the integration team is cloud services such as ServiceNow and PagerDuty and how they interoperate with other cloud and on-premises systems.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity