Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Mode of Work: Work from Office
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess and classify all potential business and infrastructure information risks.
- Execute, with suppliers, risk analyses on IT application/services.
- Review and recommend approval project charters.
- Facilitate smooth conduct of Risk Assessment (including Legal & Regulatory) on Applications, Network & System.
- Perform end to end Security Assessment on vendor offerings New/Leveraging existing (SAAS / PAAS/IAAS) services including integration with Shell environment.
- Translate Technical, legal and Regulatory Compliance obligations into a cohesive collection of Security Controls and provide the respective stakeholders with the IRM requirements and its implementation methodologies.
- Support in the development of tooling to support IRM processes and ensure this is fit for purpose.
- Understand the impact and help complete the necessary assessment for the new application.
- Review the Information Risk Management controls, provide sign-off the Product Incremental development and deployment, BIA and LRA reviews. Guidance on overall Risk and information management controls. Assist in providing final approval for project Implementation moving to Support.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar IT Risk Assessment Specialist to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Open Door Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity