Experience required: 4-10 years
Mandatory Skills: Information Security, Risk Assessment, ITGC, Vlunberality assessment, ISO27001, Third Party Security
Secondary Skills: Control Testing, Penetration Testing, Gap Analysis, IT Infrastructure, Incident Management, SOX, NIST, GDPR
Certifications (Required): ISO27001 LA. CISSP, CISA certification- preferred
Notice Period: Immediately or 30 days max
Roles & Responsibilities:
- IT security risk assessment (ITRA) experience.
- Knowledge of Application Infrastructure Architecture
- Good communication skills
- Risk identification and remediation experience
- Understanding of ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, Data Privacy regulations etc.
- Knowledge of cloud-based application and infrastructure setup, architecture
- Knowledge of SaaS application architecture
- Knowledge of Database and Middleware communication
- Knowledge of API security
- Good team player
- Certifications – CISA, CISSP, CCNP, CCSP, CISM, CRISC etc
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar IT Risk Assessment Specialist to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Open Door Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity