Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Mode of Work: Work from Office
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure controls are both risk-driven and based on industry standards
- Review and approve the control design of supplier and technical specifications against control requirements, as agreed contractually, during the PDF project.
- Support the development of new IRM policies, tooling, and procedures where required.
- Good understanding of, and experience with Information Risk Management, IT Security and Compliance and Security Controls and Audit
- Advanced understanding of internal and external IT security standards, SOX, PCI, SOC2/1, ISO27001 standards and relevant legal compliance aspects.
- Robust understanding of, and solid experience with the impact of Security on apps.
- Review all new high-risk projects; new technical designs; for Information risks and advice on suitable controls and mitigations at the early stages of the program.
- Offer advice to assist in resolving questions and issues around how to manage risk
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for projects and business stakeholders, in combination with the Improvement Program.
- Work with the architecture community to review new technology and architectural innovations
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar IT Risk Assessment Specialist to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Open Door Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity