Experience – 7+ yrs
Location – Bangalore (RMZ ecoworld)
Python, Java engineer with 7+ years’ experience consulting role which is the need of the hour
Key responsibilities include the development of supporting applications, automation of business processes, and development of platform monitoring and deployment automation capabilities to support agile/DevOps practices. This role is primarily engineering project based, with numerous opportunities to expand and enhance the services provided within the environment.
· Work to support Assessments & Controls platform.
· Implement security workflow tooling and automation using vendor products (RSA, Open Source, etc).
· Integrate solutions with existing firm platforms – e.g. logging and reporting solutions, entitlements management solutions.
· Partner with colleagues globally to design and implement technical solutions.
· Coordinate development efforts across multiple internal clients as the point of contact.
· Create, review and maintain documentation for security controls.
· Implement sustainable security workflow solutions that align with long term client strategy.
· Script and develop external tools, where necessary, that add to existing platform functionality.
· Perform code reviews for peers to ensure code meets the right standards.
· Maintain hygiene of the platform infrastructure across all environments keeping it current and adequate via patches and upgrades.
· Provide support for production platforms through health monitoring and root cause troubleshooting.
· Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external technical groups when required.
· Participate in technology evaluations and play an active role in suggesting improvements based on technology trends, best practices, and industry standards.
· Continuous improvement of the services being delivered.
· Automation of routine tasks (maintenance, housekeeping, build & testing) in the ongoing support of the data security platforms.
· Excellent scripting and development skills is a mandatory requirement – preferably Python, Java
· Broad database experience
· Client-focused workflows development background – nice to have RSA Archer knowledge / experience
· Knowledge of security processes and their integration points in a global environment in the finance industry or an industry at a similar scale
· Experience with direct client interaction from a business analysis perspective
· Strong problem-solving skills, with aptitude for troubleshooting and analysis.
· Exceptional communication/interpersonal abilities essential
· Flexible and self-driven team player assisting/mentoring members when required
· Strong task management and organizational skills to ensure balance and timely completion of ongoing efforts
· Windows OS Administration (Desktop and Server)
· Windows OS Debugging
· Enterprise Security: General Security Concepts, eGRC, Splunk, etc
· Experience in working with Web Technologies
· DevOps: Infrastructure as code, continuous integration, continuous delivery, testing automation, etc
· Agile knowledge. Understanding of Kanban vs Scrum, Squads, ceremonies etc
· Interpersonal skills: communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
· Software development experience with Object Oriented principles in Python/Java/C++
· Highly skilled at Python scripting – including web-based development
· Understanding of SQL and noSQL database technologies.
· Experience engineering within the scope of vendor applications in an enterprise environment.
· Experience integrating with multiple technologies such as Splunk, Qualys, etc
· Sound SDLC practices using systems such as JIRA and GIT
· Windows Active Directory Administration/LDAP Administration Knowledge
· Understanding of Network Debugging in an enterprise environment.