Location: Bangalore / Pune
Experience: 5-8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Type: Work from Office
Salary: 15 LPA to 20 LPA
Educational Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in any stream.
Are you a dominant and experienced Infrastructure Security Consultant? Do you possess a strong understanding of emerging security tooling techniques? The candidate Should be able to consult, engineer and apply security best practices while designing and proposing solutions to our enterprise customers.
Should be able to evaluate infrastructure posture, identify security gaps, identify integration issues, study architecture/platform, design security architecture and propose security solutions accordingly.
This role is for you if you can undertake complex work at a high-risk level and often work on several projects. Apply now and join our dynamic team.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Host & Endpoint Security with EDR (Symantec, McAfee, TrendMicro, MS Defender)
- Cloud & Perimeter Security
- CASB, O365 security, Microsoft defender, SIEM. (e.g., Palo Alto, Imperva, Cloudflare, Zscaler, McAfee, ArcSight, Splunk, ELK etc.)
- Identity & Access Management (IAM), Privilege Access Management (PIM/PAM), Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) (e.g., Beyond Trust, CyberArk, Sailpoint, Iraje, Imperva etc.)
- Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM, CLMS), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Hardware Security Module (HSM). (e.g., Nexus PKI, Thales, Venafi)
- Knowledge Zero Trust Network Access, Secure Access Service Edge (e.g. Zscaler, Cato Networks, Aruba)
- Hands-on experience with different Patch management solutions for multi-variant OS (Intune, Workspace One, Ivanti)
- Implementation experience of DLP and Data Classification solutions (Proofpoint, McAfee, Cososys, Forcepoint, Titus)
- Well-versed in email security solutions (Proofpoint, Barracuda)
- Good understanding of AWS, AZURE, GCP infrastructure and services
- Minimum five years of working experience in Cyber Security Consulting or Advisory
- Experience only in support and managed services without consulting or advisory experience in recent years will be ineligible.
- The candidate should have successfully delivered at least 2 (two) Cyber Security consulting and implementation projects as a consultant/Architect in recent years (2 years).
- Good written & verbal communication and analytical skills are required.
- Good documentation and problem-solving skills are a must.
- The ideal candidate will have to conduct a vulnerability assessment.
- Endpoint Security (Endpoint, Server, Storage, VDI, Mobile Device)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Hardware Security Module (HSM), Certificate Lifecycle Management System (CLMS)
- Data Security
- Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS)
- Propose security products and tools to customers.
- The technical documentation must be taken care of by the candidate.
- Product evaluation, POC.
- Implementation, Migration and Architect of Security Technology and Solution.
- Interact with senior stakeholders across departments
- Reach and influence a wide range of people across larger teams and communities.
- Research and apply innovative security architecture solutions to new or existing problems and be able to justify and communicate design decisions
- Be aware of different OEMs’ top products and functionalities.
- Develop strategy, a roadmap for security technology, and solution migration.
- Effectively communicate the need for Infrastructure related Security control requirements.
- Lead the technical design of systems and services.
Preferred Certification: (Certification should be valid)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- OEM Certification on security products (e.g., Palo Alto, McAfee, TrendMicro etc.)
- Certified Security – Specialty
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity