Location – Noida & Mumbai
Notice Period: Immediate -30 Days
NetConnect Global is seeking an experienced, organized, and professional Executive – Human Resources to join our team. This individual will provide strategic leadership for all HR functions, and policy and procedure development, along with tactical but strategic consulting on people and organization development to support business objectives. This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and thinking critically.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- A strong & proven understanding of employee life cycle, people policies, practices, programs, interventions & procedures.
- Create and maintain personnel records and work independently.
- Must have a good understanding of employment law & compliance requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize tasks.
- Preferably Master’s degree in human resources with at least 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in the employee life cycle.
- Preferable from the IT industry.
Interested candidates can drop in their CVs at email@example.com
About NCG: NCG is a professional service and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for multinational corporations and emerging technology companies. We have assisted businesses and well-known brands in reimagining their industries through digitalization since 1997. With more than 22,000 alumni and more than 1600 full-time permanent employees, NetConnect Global is a Great Place to Work Certified Company.
Benefits At NCG
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Open Door Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity