Experience: 6-8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
We at NetConnect Global are looking for an HRMS Implementation Lead who would be responsible for leading the end-to-end implementation of the HR Management System (HRMS),
As an HRMS Implementation Lead, the incumbent will oversee the seamless transition and successful implementation of the HRMS tool. He/She will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, streamline HR processes, ensure accurate data migration, conduct system testing, provide training and support to end-users, manage vendor relationships, monitor project progress, and collaborate with the IT team for system integration, ultimately revolutionizing our HR operations and enhancing organizational efficiency.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HRMS Implementation Lead or similar role, with a track record of successful system implementations.
- Strong knowledge of HR systems such as HRIS, HCM, or HRMS, and their functionalities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify process improvements and system enhancements.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in data migration and understanding of data privacy and security principles.
- Proficiency in system testing, training, and change management techniques
About Us: NetConnect Global is a leading technology and service partner to Global Captive Centers. We are the go-to partner for digital transformation for all our clients, from giant corporations to the top innovators in every industry. Our goal is to make a good business effect that will enable our employees, clients, and partners to pursue any opportunity. We provide more than 25 years of expertise in forming IT collaborations. We are committed to the cause of harnessing technology, innovation, and enterprise to have a positive impact on the world and the environment.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity