Location: Bangalore but currently it’s work from home
Experience: 6 months-3years
CTC : 2- 3.60 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate – 15 days
Qualification: Graduate, MBA-HR.
- Responsible for service delivery of designated processes within the SLAs laid down by the team lead and also adhering to process compliance.
- Preparation and issuance of Offer Letters, Appointment Letters & HR letters.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Manages correspondence by answering HR-related e-mails.
- Experience in the Payroll management process.
- Ability to stick to timelines and deliver end results with the required quality. On-time records updation.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Maintaining & Updating Employee Database timely basis.
- 6 months-3years of experience.
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
- Should be well versed with Payroll and statutory compliance.
- Should have experience in Preparation and issuance of offers & various HR letters.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Flexibility and teaming skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet objectives.
- Ability to deliver high impact amid complexity, ambiguity and competing priorities.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org /9916944123