Location- Hybrid Model (In case the office reopens then the location can be Bangalore/Noida)
Experience: 0-2 Years
CTC: 2-3 LPA
Notice Period: Need immediate joiners (Max 15 Days)
- Able to objectively coach and provide guidance to employees on work-related issues.
- Builds a strong business relationship within the support functions.
- Acts as a single point of contact for employees of support functions and to co-ordinate with the respective stakeholders across locations to manage employees’ grievances.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- To handle any other tasks that are assigned on a need basis
- You will be a trusted People Advisor to colleagues in various areas of HR within the complete employee life cycle.
- To address employee Grievances, analyze repeated grievances and suggest corrective measures.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Coordinate with employees for opening of bank accounts PAN India.
- Taking care of medical card issuance.
- Maintain employee personnel records/ HRIS system.
This is what you will bring to our team
- Strong problem-solving capability, proven quantitative and analytical skills with a keen eye for details
- Ability to manage projects independently and handle ambiguity with an open/ growth mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, judgement, professionalism, maturity, and trustworthiness
- Positive attitude, ability to interact with a diverse range of people in a fair and consistent manner
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- 0 2 years of experience in handling employee grievances and a good understanding of supporting employees across the full spectrum of HR life cycle hire to retire.
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org/careers
Contact number: 9560695044