Experience: 5-10 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
We are looking for a graphic designer to grow our marketing team at NCG. You will develop a variety of items for both online and offline media. You must be a self-starter, possess unique, innovative ideas, and pay close attention to detail to succeed in this position.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Prepare finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicate with clients about layout and design.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
- The ideal candidate must know about creating extraordinary PPTs for the organization.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- The candidate must have demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Must have proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition is required.
- Practical time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design is essential.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity