Experience: 4 – 8 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related fields.
Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong core Java programming skills (multithreading, asynchronous programming)
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience in back-end development in Java and Spring
- Experience in front-end development
- Knowledge of Angular 7 and Material Design
- Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux environments
- Software craftsmanship/agile development practices such as pair programming, TDD/BDD, continuous integration or feature toggles
- Experience building REST APIs using OpenAPI standards
- Experience working with Apache zookeeper
- Experience working with Kerberos-based authentication mechanisms
- Experience developing applications for distributed environments
- Track record of building, delivering and maintaining enterprise level applications
- Ability to create solutions independently
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
The specified department focuses on assisting customers to detect, manage and quickly resolve IT problems and workflows via easy-to-use tools which monitor systems, applications, hosts, logs and infrastructure inventory. The department comprises of several main product areas such as monitoring solutions, asset inventory solutions, IT Service Management solutions with visualization and analytics on top of those.
We are looking for a motivated and hands-on Full-Stack Java developer to join our team in Bengaluru/ Mumbai. The successful candidate will be part of an existing global team in our 24/7 real-time low latency monitoring & alerting platform.
As a member of our Agile development team, your main focus will be to design and develop new features on both the front- and back-end of our software suite, as well as improving and maintaining our existing feature set. You are expected to work within all facets of development including requirements gathering from internal clients, design, development, peer code reviews, testing and implementation in production.
You will actively participate in our sprint planning, retrospectives and demos and you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your squad. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about technology and likes to stay on the leading edge of development paradigms, has an interest in low latency, high throughput, highly available distributed systems and continuous delivery. The ideal candidate is someone who loves to learn and is a quick learner.
- Data Modelling and Data Analysis skills
- Experience with GC free/lock free programming methodologies is highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience of multi-threading and concurrency is highly preferred
- Experience in low latency, high throughput, highly available distributed systems design and development is a plus
- Experience working with Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hazelcast
- Knowledge of J2EE/SQL, Angular JS, GoLang.