Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Type: Work from Office
CTC: 15-20 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Apply now and be the change!
Essential Skillsets Required:
- Solid design and development experience in server-side and client-side programming covers a website’s full stack of technology.
- Should have Experience in integrating a Single Sign-On(SSO) or Identity service
- Must have 2-3yrs of Experience with React JS library or Angular latest framework versions
- Must have 2-3 years of Experience designing and implementing Restful web services, authentication/authorization and integration of backend APIs with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Cloud design architecture & deployment experience Microservices, Docker Containerization, Kubernetes Clustering, OpenShift
- Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications is required.
- Experience in consuming web services from multiple sources. Experience working with JSON, Remote Objects.
- You must have a good understanding of modern software design and development methodologies.
- You will design, build, and support (in DevOps fashion) large-scale, multitenant software platforms, ideally through a well-supported API.
- Experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience in deploying and debugging the application code in cloud environments like AWS and Azure.
- A good understanding of NoSQL, SQL database table design, and SQL queries is necessary.
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Experience in developing applications with microservices architecture and application containerization using docker, AWS, and Azure cloud.
- Experience fixing various application performance issues related to coding/design on the front end and backend API layer.
- Ability to evaluate the documents for customer engagement and understand the request
- Engage with the customer and quickly understand the design, scope, and requirements of the engagement
- Instil confidence in the customer that the engineer has the necessary talent and skills for the engagement
- Work with customers and project teams, understanding timelines and responsibilities
- Actively communicate status to the customer, HPE account teams, and HPE leads
- Continually research, test, and investigate new technologies, methods, and features
- Must have 5 to 7 years of experience as a full-stack developer.
- Good communication, soft skills and customer handling skills required
- Mindset for development and constantly curious and learning
- Ability to closely follow architectural designs, scope, and requirements
- Ability to work independently AND act as an integral part of a team
- Experience in application development, including Containerization/Microservices to AWS or Azure Cloud and Docker
- At least 2-3yrs of extensive development experience in .NET and C# is a must
- Advanced level development and design experience on
- Web framework and Backend Rest APIs
- Experience in implementing DevOps to AWS and Azure.
- GraphQL and Identity Management (SSO).
- Mobile application development for android and IOS.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity