Experience: 2-3 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Executive Labour Compliance to join our team.
- Knowledge and experience in Labour Laws such as S&E Act, CLRA Act, PF Act, ESIC Act, Bonus Act, etc.
- Statutory Compliance Activities on PAN India for various locations like EPF, ESIC, etc..
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual returns as applicable under statutory compliance
- Preparing audit documents which includes wage register, muster roll, bonus register , LWF and other compliance reports as per the state acts and publishing the compliance report.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Statutory Compliance
- Good knowledge of MS Office skills especially Excel skills.
- Good communication skills English
- Work location -Net connect -Tin Factory
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity