Experience: 1-2 years
Qualification: Postgraduate in Mass Comm/Digital Journalism
Salary: 6-7 Lacs PA (CTC)
- Create and maintain good relationships with journalists, physical and digital media houses.
- Coordinate external communications activities (media interviews, press conferences, interview briefings for executives, etc.)
- Build thought leadership with the help of media houses and social media, syndicated articles and company-specific articles. Develop 1to1help as the go-to company as the sectoral POV
- Liaison with think tanks for establishing ourselves as thought leaders in this space.
- Create high-quality content including executive speeches, press releases, social media posts, etc. for both internal and external communication
- Act as the communications business partner internal communication and promotions.
- Know about digital PR
- Variable pay based on the share of voice and qualitative index on positive news on the company
- Ensure 2 articles in digital/offline media
- Handling thought leadership articles on a periodic basis
- Keep the OTS and SOV score highest n the category – Linked with variable pay
- Handling crisis communication, ORM and keeping negative news to the minimum within the category
- Execute all internal communication – Like launching internal programs eg. Full potential etc.
- Research-driven PR campaigns
- Handle CSR initiatives for the company