Experience: 5 – 8 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related fields.
Key Technical Skills:
- Candidate should have strong ETL – preferably Informatica & database skills.
- Candidate should also have experience working MPP architecture databases like Greenplum or similar.
- Required Strong technical background in data modeling, database design and optimization for data warehouses, specifically on column oriented MPP architecture
- Strong SQL skills and debugging knowledge
- Should have Unix and Scripting knowledge
- Experience working in Agile Model
- Experience working with global teams and global application environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with clients, global project teams and senior managers
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies with track record of high-quality deliverables and data quality.
Roles &Responsibilities: We are looking for an experienced, innovative and highly motivated Data & ETL developer with 5-8 years of experience to help design and develop the next generation of Technology & Operations Management Systems Applications. The Technology & Operations Management Systems (TOMS) develops and supports best-of-breed solutions to enable Technology, Operations and Finance divisions manage themselves as a business. The solutions enable the organization to operate efficiently, provide facilitate appropriate levels of control and provide timely information to support business decision making. Interested candidates should be able to think strategically and be able to create reusable patterns and maintainable frameworks. Candidate will be part of a global development team that will be responsible for data transformations across key applications.