Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Type: Work from Office
Educational Qualification: B.E., B.Tech, MCA or another equivalent engineering degree
We are looking for a talented DotNet Developer with Future Stack development experience to join our team. Using the most recent tools and technologies, your duties as a DotNet Developer at our organisation will include designing, creating, and managing high-performance applications.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting position if you are a DotNet Developer with experience in Future Stack development and a passion for producing high-quality software.
- Basic Engineering Knowledge OOPS, Data Structure, memory management etc.
- Hands-on exp. in .Net and .net core concepts
- Hands-on experience on Rest or gRPC
- Exposure to Kafka, Cloud, DevOps and its basic working understanding is a must
- Hands-on exp. In SQL basic is a must to have
- Requirement analysis and principal design interpretation are required
- Good in unit testing and debugging concepts
- Should be good in communication and able to deliver e2e stuff independently.
- Exposure to financial markets is an add-on advantage
- Working experience in WCF
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in .Net or .Net core server-side programming as last working relevant experience.
- Primary Developer Role Low-level designing, analysing, coding, unit testing, and ensuring end-to-end delivery.
- Talk to the business and other stakeholders as and when required.
- Coordinate with testers and other technical stakeholders to ensure E2E delivery.
- Take ownership of their code and services in the long run.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity