Experience: 4-6 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career delivering enterprise class software. You will be working in a SCRUM / Agile software development environment where all team members share responsibility of design, development, test planning, test execution and documentation of the product. Looking for a technical rock star, who can make a difference by not just individual contribution but drive team at technical/functional front on our aggressive products to meet product/organization goals.
- Work closely with the product owners and stakeholders for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Escalate any issues to the Team Lead that will affect the delivery of the project.
- Taking ownership of own progress
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
- Overall, 3 years of software development experience in a product based company involving in complete SDLC of the product development particularly using Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong Design & Coding experience in .Net Framework using OOPS Concepts, Principles and Design Patterns.
- Excellent Web-based Application Development using ASP.NET with MVC/.Net Core
- Excellent technical skills in SQL Server, ADO .Net, LINQ
- Expertise in development tools like Visual Studio, SSMS
- Good knowledge in Source Control Management using GIT, VSS etc.
- Analyse requirements and drive end- to-end deliverable by providing a technical leadership and technical solutions.
- Strong debugging skills dump analysis. Good problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding in SCRUM/Agile Development Process and Agile Values & Principles.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Ability to “think outside the box”.
- Knowledge in Test Automation, Performance, Build Automation and Continuous Integration tools.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity