Experience: 5-6 years
Linux/Unix,Hyper-V, RHEV,Terraform,Docker, Kubernetes,Nagios / Splunk / Prometheus / Grafana, Python,MySQL, Oracle, Pl/SQL
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot.
- Strong understanding across infrastructure and cloud components (server, storage, network, security, data, and applications) to deliver end to end DevOps architectures and designs.
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Azure, AWS DevOps and Google DevOps
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV
- Strong capabilities with at least one or more scripting/programming language.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, vRA/VRO, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code using Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Experience using container technologies in a production environment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Tanzu)
- Proven understanding and use of Software Repositories (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile development environment and Jira management tools
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and deployment techniques
- Experience working in build tools like Ant / Maven / Gradle.
- Experience working in binary repository tools like Artifactory / Nexus.
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Test automation tools like Selenium / JMeter / LoadRunner / JUnit / NUnit
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Code analysis tools like SonarQube/ Checkstyle / HP Fortify / PMD / Findbugs
- Hands on experience with at least one or more monitoring or log solution application like Nagios / Splunk / Prometheus / Grafana.
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment automation at least one or more like Jenkins or Bamboo or Teamcity, Maven, Unix Shell Script and Python and Groovy scripts.
- Strong DevOps experience in implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment for Python/AngularJS/ ReactJS projects.
- Prior application architecture and design experience in bespoke technologies with at least one or more like Java/J2EE, Dot Net, MySQL, Oracle, Pl/SQL etc
- Continually research, test, investigate new technologies, methods, and features
Additional Desired Skills
- Certification from the product vendor is a plus
- Strong Experience across Applications Migration to Hybrid IT, Cloud native Architecture and Implementation
- Server-side or client-side Java development experience.
- Good understanding of at least one of HPE technologies or Opensource Cloud
- HPE Ezmeral
- Composable Infrastructure