Experience required: 7- 8yrs
Notice Period Immediate to 30 days
A DevOps Lead Engineer is liable for automating all the manual tasks for developing and deploying code and data to implement continuous deployment and continuous integration frameworks. They are also held responsible for maintaining high availability of production and non-production work environment
Detailed Job description:
- At least 7-8 years of experience as a DevOps engineer/consultant
- Hands-on with Cloud services (preferably Azure), Docker, Jenkins/TeamCity, HelmCharts.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)/ MS Azure DevOps server
- Automation using Bash/PowerShell/Python.
- Solid foundation in Windows/Linux troubleshooting.
- Hands-on managing code deployment using SCM like GIT/Bitbucket.
- Good to have knowledge in Infrastructure Automation scripting (e.g. Terraform)
- Good to have understanding in Oracle, MongoDB, RESTFUL web services testing and Atlassian tools
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!