Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Type: Work from Office
Salary: 15 – 20 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
As a Deployment Automation Consultant, you will provide support as a test consultant, covering all phases of the testing lifecycle across several industries. In addition, you will analyze, plan, and deploy large-scale projects in a team.
If this position fits your skills and you are an experienced Deployment Automation Consultant, send us your resumes now and be a part of our dynamic team.
Key Skills Required:
- You must have excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Good expertise in software programming, object-oriented concepts
- Hands-on experience with Python/Ansible, and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of server/storage/network virtualization
- Working experience in Python/Ansible and Kubernetes.
- Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)
- Working experience with Containers/Kubernetes.
- The ideal candidate must have three years in python/Ansible and Kubernetes.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity