Experience: 5-8 Years
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of existing processes to understand the current setup, navigating through multiple systems, products and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, maintain, and optimize database components like schema, stored procedures, scripts, views, triggers, etc.
- Take complete ownership of relevant modules.
- Propose and gain consensus on future state processes, focusing on the creation of a new centralized team in CDRT.
- Implement and manage company data management practices and policies.
- Understand data and identify avenues to improve the quality of data.
- Come up with innovative solutions to help businesses maximize the DQ and DG solutions offered by improving the platform for Business users to have easy access and a better understanding of CDRT’s data.
- Perform basic Data Modelling activities and aid in running Governance and Control programs
- Undertake performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Document technical requirements, specifications, and solutions.
- Present findings to senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology field.
- Experience with enterprise-scale, real-time, highly accessed transactional databases.
- 5+ years of database development experience in Sybase/DB2 or any other RDBMS.
- 3+ years of experience in managing, developing, and tuning database code.
- 2+ years of reporting experience using any of the tools like BOXI, Tableau, etc.
- 2+ years of scripting experience using Python, SPARK, UNIX, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in ETL development.
- Experience in working in Agile teams.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under time and resource constraints and find simple and effective solutions.
- Motivated to expand technical and business knowledge.
Good to have:
- Experience/exposure to development with ETL Tools like Informatica Power Center.
- Experience/exposure to Cloud-based ETL solutions.
- Reference Data experience is a major plus.
- Experience in Big-data solutions like Hadoop, Elastic search, data lakes, etc.
- Experience/exposure to version control tools such as GIT.