Experience: 5-8 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
Key Technical Skills: Database Development, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in database development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle 11g+ environments. Should be able to understand requirements and write high-performing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures and packages optimized for BI reporting and analytics.
- Strong expertise in relational database architecture, modeling and database design principles. Solid expertise in Oracle. In addition, hands-on experience in IBM DB2 UDB is preferable.
- Strong hands-on experience in the associated systems and software components including but not limited to Linux, Unix, shell scripting, version management with git, and batch job schedulers with practical experiencing leveraging the same during development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Should be able to troubleshoot and optimize queries.
- Self-starter, take ownership and accountability in handling end-to-end DB SDLC requirements
- Team player with a strong attitude and work ethic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. The candidate is expected to work with global teams and hence should be clear in both verbal and written communication.
- Write unit tests that exercise all database components of the deliverables.
Oracle 12C, 19C
- DB2 UDB 10.x,11.1
- Application-level DBA skills on Oracle and DB2 UDB
- Database Modeling using SAP Power Designer
- Exposure to Business Objects Universe building using SAP UDT/IDT
- XML-based technologies