Experience: 5 -7 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering from a reputed Engineering college
We are looking for a lead developer to support Wealth Management Risk reporting requirements through a data warehouse, data lake and analytical solutions. The candidate will work with multiple traditional database systems (i.e., Teradata, SQL Server, DB2) and Cloud systems (i.e., Azure, Hadoop DataLake, Snowflake). You must love building robust and resilient systems and enjoy the precise nature of technology in finance. This role demands continuous learning in business, technology and management, personal excellence, and resourcefulness.
The ideal candidate should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with other teams and stakeholders. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, you’d like to be part of, then we look forward.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, DataStage, and Azure Data Factory is required.
- 2+ years of experience in Python Unix/Linux scripting.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on modern data platforms like Hadoop, Spark etc. and working knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure or other cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, etc., is a must.
- You must have hands-on experience working on at least two RDBMS systems, such as Teradata, DB2 Oracle, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate and manage stakeholder expectations.
- In-depth understanding and experience in data warehouse and architecture design (logical and physical design).
- Experience in running development in Agile framework.
- Proficiency in analytical and reporting tools like Tableau.
- Expert in Git and development workflows.
- Proficiency in Spring and Kafka.
- Experience in designing tools such as DataStage/Erwin.
- Prior experience in Banking and Financial domain.
- The ideal candidate must grow and develop a diverse data and analytics engineering team by providing technical and professional guidance.
- Lead system design and development and ability to solve complex engineering problems, database recon, and quality control.
- Understand business processes, the bigger picture, and core ideas behind the developed software.
- Define engineering guidelines and quality control pipeline; perform code reviews.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders.
- Advocate and advance toward cutting-edge engineering practices.
- Apply Agile development best practices and ceremonies.
- Review code to ensure changes align with Architecture/Design & best practices.
- Own deliverables for Squads/Guild/Fleet (one or more components)
- Remain aware of Risks and proactively mitigates them.
- Display strong front-to-back ownership of assigned projects & platforms.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity