Employment Type: Permanent
Experience Level: 3-8 years
Education Level: B.Tech/B.E/MCA
Location : Mumbai
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Translate business requirement into queries against a set of relational tables and produce reporting based on the requirements.
2. Design and build reporting layer from different data sources
3. Database and ETL development, including stored procedures, queries, performance tuning etc, using python, SQL and ETL tools such as Informatica.
4. Efficient and clean automation script (using Python etc.) as part of the ETL process.
The current global team members are all very skilled in domain modeling, database design, big data, Java and messaging so this is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the growing team.
Knowledge and Skills required
It requires a solid foundation of database systems and ETL tooling and automation to succeed in this role. Hands on experience in writing efficient queries and performance optimizations techniques along with good understanding of internals of database is a requirement for the role.
Candidate must also
· possess good analytical and problem-solving skills with strong communication and the ability to think on their feet.
· ensure quality control by performing both automated and manual testing on deliverables including performance tuning & stress testing
· be team oriented and can work well within a global team
· be comfortable expressing your ideas in meetings, design sessions, etc. working in a global, agile, collaborative environment. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team environment along with Bangalore, Mumbai, London and New York teams.
· be self-sufficient and show ability to lead given the opportunity
· be comfortable working on more than one projects at a time.
· having prior experience in financial domain is a plus.
· having strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
· possess excellent oral and written communication skills